Come be a part of the change to give children a voice in New Jersey. The event will be open to the public. This transformation and inspirational event will meet the following goals:
- Giving people a vision by showing the progress the FAN-PAC community is making in NJ
- Meet with All Legislators Sponsoring our NJ Children Bill A1091 & S273
- Educating Legislators and members of the community on the path to make the Bill the Law of NJ
- Lobby all Senators and Assembly members on supporting our NJ Children with Equal Shared Parenting
- Advocate, Inspire and educate our Legislators to become Sponsors of the Bill A1091 & S273
- Greet and meet your legislators and discuss their support for the children directly
- Unite efforts to show our legislators NJ is a community of Actions
The event will be held on June 11 through June 14 (Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday), 2018 from 10 A.M. EST until 3 PM EST at the State House Annex in Trenton NJ .
All admission is FREE and open to the Public. Contact FAN-PAC NJ for additional information at email@example.com.