Rebovich Institue for New Jersey Politics Present FAN-PAC
Children and Family Empowerment Project
The Family Court and Child Custody Symposium Series
FAN-PAC (Family Advocate Network) introduce an informative program bringing together policy makers, advocates and additional stakeholders related to custody determinations in the Family Court system.
A platform to discuss the challenges children face when their parents separate;
The Legislator perspective; New Jersey's Champions For Children
The role of advocates; The Voice For Children
The psychology of the individuals in a new family dynamic; Coping With High Conflict Divorce
Documentary Erasing Family Trailer; The Family Court System's Impact On Our Children
Ginger Gentile – Documentary Film Maker
As a community we must come together to recognize the importance of ensuring every child is free to love and to be loved by both parents regardless of the structure of the family. Together we can make a difference.
Join on the FAN-PAC discussion on our strategies to support Candidates to the Upcoming NJ Assembly Election, Important events on the planning to promote awareness and provide education to our communities to reform the Family Courts; in addition to our current endeavors to structure current and future committees at FAN-PAC.
Friday March 1st 2019 at 7pm Omega Diner North Brunswick NJ.
I would like to invite you to the FAN-PAC General meeting to discuss the FAN-PAC strategies, path and vision for 2019.
The meeting will take place on January 4th 2019 starting at 7:00 P.M. EST and finishing at 9:00 PM EST. The meeting will be held at the Omega Diner located at 1337 US-1, North Brunswick Township, NJ 08902.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Come be a part of the change to give children a voice in New Jersey. The event will be open to the public. This transformation and inspirational event will meet the following goals:
- Giving people a vision by showing the progress the FAN-PAC community is making in NJ
- Meet with All Legislators Sponsoring our NJ Children Bill A1091 & S273
- Educating Legislators and members of the community on the path to make the Bill the Law of NJ
- Lobby all Senators and Assembly members on supporting our NJ Children with Equal Shared Parenting
- Advocate, Inspire and educate our Legislators to become Sponsors of the Bill A1091 & S273
- Greet and meet your legislators and discuss their support for the children directly
- Unite efforts to show our legislators NJ is a community of Actions
The event will be held on June 11 through June 14 (Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday), 2018 from 10 A.M. EST until 3 PM EST at the State House Annex in Trenton NJ .
All admission is FREE and open to the Public. Contact FAN-PAC NJ for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAN-PAC joined efforts as a Sponsor of Capital for Kids at Washington DC
National Conference March 20, 2018